Sunday 25 August 2013

MONDAY MUSING.....


There is nothing like a joke or anecdote to relieve stress or tension, here are some that will help you relax, have a good laugh!

She: 'Sometimes my father takes things apart to see why they dont go.'

He: 'So what'?

She: 'So you'd better go.!'


"I'm afrid someone near you is going to be very disappointed" said the crystal gazer.

"I'm afraid you're right" confessed the client, "I've come out without my wallet".



At a society party, an actress, seeing an authoress she disliked, went over to congratulate her on her latest novel.

"I enjoyed it my dear" she said "who wrote it for you"?

"Darling" replied the authoress, "I'm glad you liked it. Who read it to you?"  


The young lady on the witness stand was asked her age by the prosecutor.

"I dont know" replied the lady.

"Now look here miss, interrupted the judge, "This is a court of law, and you have sworn to tell the truth".

"Yes, but you told me earlier that I must only tell what I know to be the truth and not hearsay" retorted the lady.

"I did indeed!" thundered the judge.

"Well' replied the young lady, "I cant tell you my age because my mother told me in which year I was born. That's hearsay evidence is'nt it?"

"The witness is excused from answering the question" ruled the judge. (giggles)


SMILE - It increases your face value!

Know this: The will of God wil not lead you to where the Grace of God will not provide for you.



Thought for the week:

Tomorrow is:

'Promised to no one' - Clint Eastwood

'Our permanent addrss' E E Cummings.

'...the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.' Brad Paisley



Here's a Home Business opportunity that is free to use, check, review, for as long as you please, with no obligation whatever! before you make a serious commitment.

Worried about money?

Lose those worries by adding a second paycheck with Strong Future International. Get started FREE. Start seeing money within a few weeks. Learn more at:

www.sfi4.com/12392488/FREE


Have a successful week ahead!  

No comments:

Post a Comment