Friday 23 August 2013

Another of Life's lessons - Only this time from Dogs

Another of Life's lessons - Only this time from Dogs

I usually take an early morning walk two or three times a week and enjoy it at 5.30am when it is almost still dark and the cool, fresh air is really envigorating. In tropical climates this is indeed a simple luxury  available to all and sundry, and I always try and make the best of all the sights, sounds and ‘action’ around me as I walk down the street alone but for a few early birds walking their dogs.
On one such morning as I was walking down, praying (this is a wonderful time to connect, with an otherwise ‘unseen’ God) I was distracted by a pair of German Shepherds being walked by a middle aged. Being a dog lover myself I could’nt but admire these two, who were well groomed, well built and had a stately ‘look’ about them  much the same as the well built, middle aged man who walked with them.
What really drew my attention was, that these two dogs, were being followed by a pack of about six street dogs that were barking furiously. Ocassionally a couple of them would garner enough ‘courage’ to take a charge toward the GSD couple and come to a skidding halt just short of the dogs. For their part, the two just ignored the ‘ruckus’ around them and continued walking non-challantly alongside their master, oblivious to the ‘taunts’of the street ‘pack’. The GSD couple appeared so confident, almost arrogant, as they went along.,having been taught not to be too concerned with what happened around them but to depend entirely on their master for all their needs.  
As I watched this scene unfold, a wonderful train of thought occurred to me: Could I be as confident of my Master as I walk lifes road, with all its ups, and downs. Have I the faith to depend totally on the goodness of my God? Am I aware of my true identity? Am I aware, that no matter what happens, there is nothing (said or done by anyone) that can make me any smaller or bigger than what I am. “What a wo/man is in the eyes of God, THAT he is and no more”. Another life lesson!
Are you looking for a Home Business that will allow you time for reflection? Then look no further:

A GLOBAL HOME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
Thinking about starting a home business? Not sure where to begin? Start your home business on a rock-solid base! Consider teaming up with us. Since 1985, we've helped tens of thousands of men and women worldwide build successful home businesses. And we can help you, too. Find home business success stories and information on getting started at: www.sfi4.com/12392488/FREE


No comments:

Post a Comment