Tuesday 27 August 2013

Dont Call us, We'll call you.


One of the toughest parts of applying for a new job is having to explain why you’re no longer at your previous  one. Here are some rationalizations from cover letters that did no one any good.

a      My boss thought I could do better elsewhere.

b     The company made me a scapegoat, just like my three previous employers.

c       Note: Please don’t misconsture my 14 jobs as job-hopping, I have never quit a job.

d      Responsibilities make me nervous.

e      I always fired the boss!

(Don’t call us , well call you. )
Are you looking for a Home Business opportunity where you are the ‘boss’?
Something that will allow you to realize your dreams?
A Business that invests in itself?
Work that never becomes boring and something that  you can invest yourself in?
Dear Potential Business Owner:
If you are like me, you've searched the Internet over and wasted lots of time and money with "get rich quick" businesses that turned out to be schemes. I've always wanted to start my own business that was LEGITIMATE and HONEST (and not a "pie in the sky" fairy tale). Well, I did it! I've officially started my own home business as an affiliate with SFI (Strong Future International). Here are some of the reasons why I decided to go with SFI:
* Their parent company has been around since 1985. 
* It's free to get started. 
* They're in over 190 countries worldwide. 
* You can do everything from home on your computer. 
* 24-hour support. 
* Free training and free Website. 
* They're growing rapidly and there's lots of money to be made.
There's nothing to lose and everything to gain here, including more time with your family and more money in your wallet. It's well worth looking at SFI and investing in your future with us. For more information, see http://www.sfi4.com/12392488/FREE.
Only here, we will not call you. You must take the call!!


For more info you can inbox me mercutio.peters@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment