Thursday 15 August 2013

Is someone holding a gun against your head?

Is someone holding a gun against your head?
Farmer
Joe decided his injuries from his recent accident were serious enough to take
the trucking company responsible for the accident to court. In court, the
trucking company's fancy lawyer was questioning farmer Joe. 



''Well I had just got Bessie into the trailer
and was driving down the road--'' 


''Judge, I am trying to establish the fact
that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman on the
scene that he was just fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying
to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the
question.'' By this time the Judge was fairly interested in Farmer Joe's answer
and told the lawyer so. 
''Well," said the farmer, "as I was
saying, I had just loaded Bessie, my favorite mule, into the trailer and was
driving her down the highway when this huge semi-truck and trailer ran the stop
sign and smacked my truck right in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and
Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurting real bad and didn't want to
move. However, I could hear ol' Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in
terrible shape just by her groans. Shortly after the accident a Highway
Patrolman came on the scene. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he
went over to her. After he looked at her he took out his gun and shot her
between the eyes. Then the Patrolman came across the road with his gun in his
hand and looked at me. He said, 'Your mule was in such bad shape I had to shoot
her. How are you feeling?'"

Is someone holding a gun against your head to sign up for this, that or the other program?

Here at SFI we give you the freedom to choose from the good, better and the Best!
Three ways YOU can share in our growth:

1. SFI-powered TripleClicks.com (now featuring more than 93000 products—from over 130 countries 

2. Become an Executive Affiliate (EA) and you'll immediately earn two Co-Sponsored Affiliates 

3. Every day, SFI's S-Builder Co-op generates HUNDREDS of new SFI Affiliates and TripleClicks members and awards them to participating affiliates. To learn how you can begin receiving a share of these valuable, business-boosting sign-ups every month, http://www.sfi4.com/12392488/first




No comments:

Post a Comment