Tuesday 3 September 2013

Know your Home Business


“If I were to be born again, I would want to be you”. I overheard someone say to the teacher.
Answer: Wanting to be anyone or anything is not about being born again but it is about being able to kill the mental blocks within you while you are still alive and kicking.  Nietzsche said, “Man ties himself to a yoke and then runs around in circles.”  The “yoke” is nothing but the programming set in our mind by our parents, teachers, religion etc. Social  conditioning.  Just free yourself from that yoke and then you can gallop in any direction you choose to, instead of going on circling the yoke and complaining about the pain in your neck.
What we need to do is to unlearn what we have learnt! Jesus said“Unless you are born again you cannot…” and againPaul says “Have a complete change of mind”.  What was taught was to ‘know about’ rather than know. Now I cannot begin to tell you or explain this (I am not an authority) but I will try.
It’s as if you had never tasted a green mango and you ask me what it tastes like, and I say ‘Sour’ and you ask me ‘Sour, like vinegar? Sour like lemon?’  ‘No not sour like lemon, but sour like mango’ But ‘I never tasted one’ you say. Too bad. But you still go ahead and write a doctoral thesis on it. You would’nt have if you had tasted it. You really would’nt. You would have written a thesis on other things but not mangoes. And then one day you finally taste a green mango! And you say ‘God I made a fool of myself, I should not have written that thesis’!
What has this to do with Home Business? Affiliate Marketing? You have to get in and ‘know’ it.Its not what you think it is, have a complete change of mind! I can write and say a whole lot about it, but that will all be just a hint, a clue, it will not be a description that will justify what you feel, what you ‘know’. A Home Business Opportunity that allows you the privilege of signing up for Free with No Obligation and to ‘know’ what you signed for is what will relieve you of this ‘yoke’. Then you are free to gallop in the direction you choose, from decision to delivery, it is your Business, and yours alone!!
Take back your life. Our program shows you how! 
http:/www.sfi4.com/12392488/FREE
Inbox for more info: mercutio.peters@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment