Saturday 14 September 2013

Keeping the body alive is not living!


An astronomer friend was recently telly me some of the fundamental things about astronomy. I did not know, until he told me, that when you see the sun, youre seeing it where it was eight and a half minutes ago, not where it is now. It takes eight and a half minutes for a ray of sunlight to get to us. So you’re not seeing it where it is, its now somewhere else. He said that if we imagine a  galaxy, a whole universe, this earth of ours will be lost toward the tail end of the milky way. At a conservative estimate, there are one hundred million galaxies! The universe, as we know it, is expanding at the rate of two million miles per second. I was fascinated listening to all this, and when I came out of the restaurant where we were eating, I looked up there and I had a different feel, a different perspective on life – what are we, what’s this universe, whats human life? When you get that feel, that’s what I mean when I speak of awareness.

Keeping the body alive is not living!

What has this to do with Home Business? Affiliate Marketing?.
Have your eyes fixed on the stars, but your feet fixed firmly on the ground.
Are you missing out on the ‘ obvious’ opportunities of building your business?
Remember it is your business, It must be something that you can ‘live’ by.
Make good use of the time and resources that are made available to you.
Spend time sharing with your associates a little of what you learnt from being and working your business.
Remember what’s not good for you is not good for your Client/Customer.
Most important of all is to drop the: ‘What’s in it for me’.
It has to be as consistent, each day every day get your to-do list done to the extent that you almost forget yourself.
 A Home Business Opportunity that allows you the privilege of signing up for Free with No Obligation and to ‘know’ what you signed for is what you need. It is your Business, and yours alone!! Choose today!

Take back your life. Our program shows you how! 
www.sfi4.com/12392488/FREE

While you've been reading the above, thousands of people all over the world have been working to put money in my pocket. I even make money while I sleep! By this time next week, so could YOU. Get full info here: What has this to do with Home Business? Affiliate Marketing?.


No comments:

Post a Comment