Monday 18 November 2013

pre-Thanksgiving Week of Gratitude.



Week of Gratititude – David Steindl-Rast


Today we begin our annual pre-Thanksgiving Week of Gratitude.
iStock_000001648014medGratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy — because we will always want to have something else or something more.— David Steindl-Rast
For this Week of Gratitude, I’m taking quotations from ourWords of Wisdom section to reflect upon them.
I am completely convinced that gratefulness is the crucial component of a joyous life.  The more I am able to see everything as gift, the more I’m open to wonder, awe, reverence and service.
For me, it’s all about coming before God with my arms outstretched and hands open – ready to receive and prepared to share everything.
I am not, however, a naturally grateful person. I will never forget the sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach when I realized that I am much more like the resentful older son than I am his famous brother, the Prodigal Son.  “It’s not fair,” may have been the first words I ever spoke and each day I fight against the temptation to assess the “justice” of every situation.
When I am able to appreciate that the very air I breathe is an astounding gift, then I start seeing things through a less distorted lens.
All is gift. Grace is everywhere. Thank God.

 YOUR STORE

A truly Global Shopping experience! Don’t miss out on our Special Offers this gift-giving season.
http://www.tripleclicks.com/12392488
103,670
Products & Services
from more than 160 countries around the world!

It's easy when your customers can get brand-name products like these for up to 99% off retail!
Check out  our  Penny Auctions and Pricebenders.PRICEBENDERS™ Penny Auctionsallow you to bid on and win hot,name brand products for a fraction of the retail price (typically more than 90% off)!

Every auction starts at just one cent, with the price going up by just one cent more for each bid placed. The result is usually a jaw-dropping low price!
http://www.tripleclicks.com/12392488/pbgw


WOW!
99% off!
Ole S. just won this Apple iPad Air (silver) (Retail Price $499.00) for just $2.60!
IT COULD HAVE BEEN
YOURS FOR $2.61!*
This is just one of hundreds of incredible deals
and products available. Come check us out!
* Plus cost of bids, if any

No comments:

Post a Comment