Monday 18 November 2013

My Company puts its Money where its Mouth is Everyday.

I went to a jumble sale with my wife,  but we soon got separated.  I was looking around for him when a lady approached and asked me if I’d lost someone.  I told her I’d lost my wife.  She pointed to some chairs and said she’d get me a cup of tea.  When she returned, she asked gently how long ago I’d lost her.
“Not  long,” I replied.  “In fact, I can see her in front of me now.”
“That often happens,” she said sympathetically.
But she got a real shock when my wife suddenly appeared and spoke to me.  It was then we realized that this sale was in aid of a bereavement charity.

*****
To the disciples’ delight the Master said he wanted a new shirt for his birthday. The finest cloth was bought. The village tailor came in to have the Master measured, and promised, by the will of God, to make the shirt within a week. A week went by and a disciple was dispatched to the tailor while the Master excitedly waited for his shirt. Said the tailor, “There has been a slight delay. But, by the will of God, it will be ready by tomorrow.”

Next day the tailor said, “I’m sorry it isn’t done. Try again tomorrow and, if God so wills, it will certainly be ready.”

The following day the Master said, “Ask him how long it will take if he keeps God out of it.”
*****

A truly Global Shopping experience! Don’t miss out on our Special Offers this gift-giving season.
103,670
Products & Services
from more than 160 countries around the world!


Apple iPad Air (silver)
Retails For: $499.00
Winning Price: $2.60*
Auction Winner Ole Soernsen SAVED 99%!
It could have been yours for $2.61!

I
Check out  our  Penny Auctions and Pricebenders.PRICEBENDERS™ Penny Auctionsallow you to bid on and win hot,name brand products for a fraction of the retail price (typically more than 90% off)!

Every auction starts at just one cent, with the price going up by just one cent more for each bid placed. The result is usually a jaw-dropping low price!


http://www.sfi4.com/12392488/FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment