Monday 4 November 2013

Give me the wealth that makes it possible for you to give this diamond away so easily.

A peasant came running up to holy man, who was resting under a tree. “The stone! The stone! Give me the precious stone!”

“What stone?” asked the holy man.

“Last night I dreamed that I would find a holy man who would give me a precious stone that would make me rich forever,” replied the peasant.

The holy man rummaged through his bag and pulled out a stone. “He probably meant this one,” he said as he handed it to the peasant. “I found it on a forest path a few days ago. You can certainly have it.”

The man looked at the stone in wonder. It was a diamond, probably the largest diamond in the whole world; he took it and walked away. All night he tossed about in bed, unable to sleep. Next day at the crack of dawn he woke the holy man and said, “Give me the wealth that makes it possible for you to give this diamond away so easily.”

Looking for Value Addition? Here is true wealth for the making! and it FREE!.

Dear Potential Business Owner:
If you are like me, you've searched the Internet over and wasted lots of time and money with "get rich quick" businesses that turned out to be schemes. I've always wanted to start my own business that was LEGITIMATE and HONEST (and not a "pie in the sky" fairy tale). Well, I did it! I've officially started my own home business as an affiliate with SFI (Strong Future International). Here are some of the reasons why I decided to go with SFI:
* Their parent company has been around since 1985. 
* It's free to get started. 
* They're in over 190 countries worldwide. 
* You can do everything from home on your computer. 
* 24-hour support. 
* Free training and free Website. 
* They're growing rapidly and there's lots of money to be made.

There's nothing to lose and everything to gain here, including more time with your family and more money in your wallet. It's well worth looking at SFI and investing in your future with us. For more information, see www.sfi4.com/12392488/FREE.


www.sfi4.com/12392488/FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment