Wednesday 10 July 2013

You've got a banana in your ear!

Like this businessman who goes into a bar, sits down and sees this fellow with a babana in his ear- a banana in his ear! And he thinks, ‘I wonder if I should mention that to him. No its none of my business’. But the thought nags at him. 
So after a couple of drinks, he says to the fellow, ‘Excuse me, ah, you’ve got a banana in your ear’
The fellow says ‘What?’.
The businessman repeats; ‘You’ve got a banana in your ear’ again
the fellow says; ‘What was that?’
‘You’ve got a banana in your ear’ the businessman shouts.
‘Talk louder' the fellow says ‘I’ve got a banana in my ear!’  So its uselesss.
‘Give up, give up, give up’, I say to myself. Say your thing and get out of here. And if people profit, that’s fine, and if they don’t, too bad.
My business is to do my thing, to dance my dance. If you profit from it fine, if you don’t too bad! As the Arabs say, “The nature of the rain is the same, but it makes thorns grow in marshes and roses in the garden”
So what I'd like to say is if you are looking for a genuine Work from Home program SFI will be my choice because:
SFI was created to allow anyone with a computer and Internet access the opportunity to tap into the worldwide e-commerce revolution.
Once registered, affiliates are provided with professional Websites for marketing SFI's products on the Internet, with all sale support services.
For every sale generated, SFI pays the referring affiliate a commission. Additional commissions can be earned by building and leading affiliate groups. 
A+ rated Member of the Better Business Bureau and is registered with Dun and Bradstreet. 
SFI is now in its 14th year, with millions of dollars in annual sales and millions paid in commissions to thousands of affiliates around the world
SFI is one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in the world and is well on its way to achieving Its founder-president,Gery's vision.

DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)!
Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't?


What are you waiting for? Are you leaving without signing up, even though its Free?
Contact me: mercutio.peters@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment