Monday 1 July 2013

A fortune for the future.

When Mary Garden, the opera singer, was at the height of her career, she was earning a lot of money, but was constantly bothered by her father often for large amounts of money. Mary never refused her father's requests, though she sometimes complained they seemed somewhat unreasonable, for her father was neither a spendthrift or a gambler. But his stock reply was that he needed the money for a 'special project'. She left it at that. He was her father after all who was she to doubt his wisdom.
During the depression, like thousands of other Americans, Mary lost her entire fortune in the stock market crash. Then her father died, and she learnt from her lawyer that he had left a large bank accout in her name. He had saved every cent she had given him, for her future security. A fortune for the future.
God does the same with us. He tenderly plans a fortune for the future for each one of us.
Sometimes the demands our chosen business makes on us seem hard at times often unreasonable. Yet later on, when we learn the tips/tools and tricks we see how carefully it was planned for our welfare. Our mentors do these things, and we've got to trust their better judgement in planning A fortune for the future.
For me,SFI has been very demanding the last few months, I continue to invest in it every month to retain my EA2 rank, so my standing order remains a constant. Purchases from Tripleclicks are items for everyday use that  give me the extras I need by way of Versa Points.
$29 for the 100 TC Credits =1200 VP (EA2 requires 1500 points) the Triple Clicks credits also pay for the items of purchase so its like eat the cake and keep it. The rest of the VP come from the everyday to-do-list (10 to complete 10 simple tasks each day)
Using the same TC credits to bid I may clinch a great deal on Penny auctions.
If I ned to turn clutter into cash I use the same TC to list my items on my own 'Garage Sale' (1 TC per listing) 
Talk about optimising!
No you dont have to take my word for it, if you must invest, you need to trust, and what better way can I suggest than that you sign up, its free, No obligation and see for yourself. A fortune for the future with Secure Future International.
                                   
                                                        
http://www.sfi4.com/12392488/FREE
Sign up for the most popular Free Interactive business platform on the net.
http://www.ibotoolbox.com/teinvited3.aspx?jid=77214 

No comments:

Post a Comment