Wednesday 5 February 2014

You are even poorer than I am!


iStock_000002580978medAn old beggar passed through an old village. He knocked on the door of a big beautiful house, with a tall barn and a large iron padlock on the gate. In this house lived a man, known in the village for his miserliness: he never helped people, even though he was very rich.
“Please give me some meat or milk?” – asked the beggar.
The miser replied roughly: “No, I can’t! Go away!”
“Maybe you can give me some wheat or beans?” – kept asking the beggar, forced by hunger to humiliate himself.
“I don’t have anything!” – said the miser.
“Then give me a piece of bread, and I will be grateful.” – said the beggar.
“Go away, I don’t have bread!” – was the miser’s reply.
“At least give me some water? I’m very thirsty!”
“I don’t have water.” – screamed the miser.
Then said the beggar: “Oh, my son, why are you sitting here then? Stand up and start begging food from the good people. You are even poorer than I am!”
http://peopleforothers.loyolapress.com/2013/08/wisdom-story-161/#sthash.wBLpCYSl.dpuf

I just commented on Samantha's inspiring post and thought I'll share it with you.  http://www.ibosocial.com/SamanthaParent/pressrelease.aspx?prid=159576



What has this to do with Home Business?
 

Are you missing out on the ‘ obvious’ opportunities of building your business?

Remember it is your business, It must be something that you can ‘live’ by.

Make good use of the time and resources that are made available to you. Live in the ‘Now’

Spend time sharing with your associates a little of what you learnt from being and working your business.

Remember what’s not good for you is not good for your Client/Customer.

Most important of all is to drop the: ‘What’s in it for me’.

It has to be as consistent, each day every day get your to-do list done to the extent that you almost forget yourself.

A Home Business Opportunity that allows you the privilege of signing up for Free with No Obligation and to ‘get-to-know’ what you signed for. It is your Business, and yours alone!! Choose today!

Take back your life. Our program shows you how! 
www.sfi4.com/12392488/FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment