Tuesday 4 February 2014

Where The Truth Is


"Some disciples are always asking where the truth is," said Maal-El.

"So one day I decided to point in one direction, trying to show them how important it is to follow a path, and not just to think about it.

"Instead of looking in the direction I had pointed, the man who had asked the question started examining my finger, trying to find out where the truth was hidden.

"When people seek out a master, they should be looking for experiences which can help them avoid certain obstacles.
"But unfortunately, reality is different: they adopt the law of minimum effort, trying to find answers to everything."

"The person who accepts, without question, the truths of his master, will never find his/her own path."
 
Spiritual Story by Paulo Coelho


That said, now what does it take to be a mentor, coach, team-lead....What are all these folks saying? ofcourse, your right "Do what I tell you but dont do what I do" Thats what they're saying  "I'll sing my song and dance my dance if you benefit from it good, if you dont - good"

You don't just need some program, what you need is 'The' program that is your friend, mentor, coach, teacher, guide ...all wrapped up in one that has been 15 years in the making and still continues to be an integal part of the affiliate/internet marketing industry:


Dear Potential Business Owner:

If you are like me, you've searched the Internet over and wasted lots of time and money with "get rich quick" businesses that turned out to be schemes. I've always wanted to start my own business that was LEGITIMATE and HONEST (and not a "pie in the sky" fairy tale). Well, I did it! I've officially started my own home business as an affiliate with SFI (Strong Future International). Here are some of the reasons why I decided to go with SFI:

* Their parent company has been around since 1985. 
* It's free to get started. 
* They're in over 190 countries worldwide. 
* You can do everything from home on your computer. 
* 24-hour support. 
* Free training and free Website. 
* They're growing rapidly and there's lots of money to be made.

There's nothing to lose and everything to gain here, including more time with your family and more money in your wallet. It's well worth looking at SFI and investing in your future with us. For more information, see http://www.sfi4.com/12392488/

No comments:

Post a Comment