Sunday 2 February 2014

Hiding in plain sight.


“By means of all created things, without exception, the divine assails us, penetrates us, and molds us. We imagine it as distant and inaccessible, whereas in fact we live steeped in its burning layers.” – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

I believe every word of what Teilhard says, but I don’t experience it nearly as often as I’d like.  I get glimpses of God in the everyday, plain and simple things, but I soon lose focus and everything is diffuse again.  Perhaps holy people are those who are able to keep God always present to them.  I, sadly, am more like one of those animals who gets distracted by bright and shiny things.
Thankfully, however, our most feeble efforts to reach out to God count for everything as far as God is concerned.

Let us resolve to be focussed this coming week, and God bless us all.

Dear Potential Business Owner:
If you are like me, you've searched the Internet over and wasted lots of time and money with "get rich quick" businesses that turned out to be schemes. I've always wanted to start my own business that was LEGITIMATE and HONEST (and not a "pie in the sky" fairy tale). Well, I did it! I've officially started my own home business as an affiliate with SFI (Strong Future International). Here are some of the reasons why I decided to go with SFI:
* Their parent company has been around since 1985. 
* It's free to get started. 
* They're in over 190 countries worldwide. 
* You can do everything from home on your computer. 
* 24-hour support. 
* Free training and free Website. 
* They're growing rapidly and there's lots of money to be made.
There's nothing to lose and everything to gain here, including more time with your family and more money in your wallet. It's well worth looking at SFI and investing in your future with us. For more information, see www.sfi4.com/12392488/

 What others are saying about SFI
For me... SFI has been a significant income source for over 11 years. The residuals are the best part. Teach your team to duplicate your strategies and both you and them will make money. Seriously work the program by marketing your SFI "gateways" and the earnings will come automatically.
E. Winnecke  

No comments:

Post a Comment