Saturday 7 December 2013

Stuck In An Abusive Relationship


A lady goes to work at a large department store and she's friends with somebody in a another department who she doesn't know very well, but is drawn to her. You know how you can just meet somebody and like them immediately. But over a short period of time this one lady begins to notice that the other lady is getting more and more solemn and depressed.

And finally, even though they have never really spoken, she walks over and says "Hi. I'm Ruth and we smile at each other from time to time. I hope I'm not prying into your life, but I could tell that something is wrong. Would you mind sharing it with me? Maybe it would be better if we talked about it."

"Yeah, I'll tell you what the deal is. I'm stuck in an abusive relationship."

"Oh," Ruth says, "listen to me. Don't you put up with it for one second. Don't you stay in any abusive relationship. No matter what, don't you stick with it."

"No, I don't think you understand," says the other lady. "You see, I live all by myself. And there's nobody else in my life but me." 


******

A truly Global Shopping experience! Don’t miss out on our Special Offers this gift-giving season.
103,670
Products & Services
from more than 160 countries around the world!
It's easy when your customers can get brand-name products like these for up to 99% off retail!
Check out  our  Penny Auctions and Pricebenders.

PRICEBENDERS™ Penny Auctions 
allow you to bid on and win hot, name brand products for a fraction of the retail price (typically more than 90% off)!

Every auction starts at just one cent, with the price going up by just one cent more for each bid placed. The result is usually a jaw-dropping low price!



No comments:

Post a Comment