Tuesday 31 December 2013

“I can’t seem to tempt this third monk.”




Three monks knelt in the dark morning hours before dawn. The first thought he saw the figure of Jesus come down from the cross and rest before him in midair. Finally, he said to himself, I know what contemplation is.
The second felt himself rise out of his place in the choir. He soared over his brother monks and surveyed the timber-vaulted ceiling of the church, and then landed back in his place in the choir. I’ve been blessed, he thought, with a minor miracle, but in humility I must keep it to myself.
The third felt his knees growing sore and his legs tired. His mind wandered until it came to a stop on the image of a luscious hamburger laden with onions and pickles.
No matter how hard I try, said the devil’s helper to his master, “I can’t seem to tempt this third monk.”
A few of the self taught lessons of 2013, I will not get a better time to share it with you.

I am truly blessed to be here on IBO, I appreciate the sharing and caring I experienced with each and everyone of you, to my Friends, Associates and fellow-members, my heartfelt thanks and best wishes for 2014.

What has this to do with Home Business? Affiliate/Internet Marketing?.

Don’t get carried away by every opportunty thrown at you.

Keep your eyes fixed on the stars, but your feet fixed firmly on the ground.

Are you missing out on the ‘ obvious’ opportunities of building your business?

Remember it is your business, It must be something that you can ‘live’ by.

Make good use of the time and resources that are made available to you. Live in the ‘Now’

Spend time sharing with your associates a little of what you learnt from being and working your business.

Remember what’s not good for you is not good for your Client/Customer.
Most important of all is to drop the: ‘What’s in it for me’.

It has to be as consistent, each day every day get your to-do list done to the extent that you almost forget yourself. 


                                                    HAPPY NEW YEAR         

No comments:

Post a Comment