Friday 28 June 2013

INVITING ALL MUSIC LOVERS, PROFESSIONALS, AMATEURS, MUSICIANS, INSTRUMENTALISTS

It was just the other day when one of our members posted a question in his PR ( it was the header-topic) "If everyone of us is selling, who's buying"? That got me thinking, is that the perception we are creating? and then decided that I will try and do something a little different. While doing my daily tasks, Besides the regular login activity, to-do list, latest updates etc., I observed SFI has become for me a continuous exploratory journey, leaving the much travelled path, towards newer and more fun, yet workable means of sharing yet selling the idea of an interesting and profitable Home Business. Like most internet/affiliate marketers I was focussed on what my 'product' is and how to present it. I noticed that this always got me the cursory comments so I decided to do the different, I now present to you another facet of SFI that I discovered today.
INVITING ALL MUSIC LOVERS, PROFESSIONALS, AMATEURS, MUSICIANS, INSTRUMENTALISTS!! 

TripleClicks Music Contest 

Each month, TripleClicks challenges independent artists worldwide to compete for the best song of the month--as chosen by our members. Help us choose June's best song now. Click the play button to vote for a song.
Artists: Enter your song now FREE for major exposure and benefits. https://www.tripleclicks.com/music/index.php
June's Full Contest Leaderboard
June 2013 Contest Leaderboard
1. Increde-te in Domnul Dumnezeu (Trust in the Lord) SperantaPreview song
2. Walking With The Angels SergeyPreview song
3. Snow Waltz  Ivan KamenevPreview song
4. Ana Dimitrijevic - Time To Enjoy Mmedia MusicPreview song
5. Relax love music AftershockdjteamPreview song
6. Standing Amanda DeanPreview song
7. With Me  Marco DivusPreview song
8. Prayer The WTL ClubPreview song
9. Where is my heart Strange GraphsPreview song
10. Aku Yang Dulu Tegar

                    
Encourage all music lovers, Family's and Friends to participate
**Please copy paste the link to vote for your choice**

No comments:

Post a Comment