Tuesday 18 June 2013

Faithfulness

Faithfulness

The king lay on his death bed, the court was gathered round him among them were his four wives.
He called his las and most beautiful wife and said: ‘will you go with me’?
‘No Sir’, she said ‘ you know that I just got here and have a lot to look forward to, I beg your pardon, I cannot come’.
He called the second last one and said ‘will you go with me’? I just don’t want to go alone.’
She said to the king: ‘There is so much to do now, things that you leave behind must be taken care of, if I go with you then who’d do that’ ‘No Sir, you must go alone’
He called to his other wife and asked her: ‘Would you at least go with me? I’m so afraid to go alone’.
She said: ‘My dear Sir, you now have sons who are not old enough to take up the reins of the vast estate/s, the family has grown over the years and there will be no one to lead them, no one who will instruct them in the matters of state.’ You must go alone, I cannot accompany you’.
The king suddenly heard a small voice from deep inside that said ‘I will go with you my love’ wherever you may go, I will be with you always’
He recognized this as his first wife, the oldest and most faithful and was comforted yet ashamed that he did’nt acknowlege her presence ever since he had taken his other wives in. He felt her comforting arms wrap around him and with a faint smile he passed on.
I put this into a kind of ‘business’ perspective and heres what I taught myself.:
Last wife : money (get rich quick offers)
Third wife:possessions (peripheral sites)
Second wife:family (apps and tools)
First wife :the soul. (core)
I kind of flirted with all of the sites that were literally thrown at me and finally realised that it was best to get back and focus on my core business ‘my first wife’ Affiliate marketing and SFI and I realize it is this that will eventually see me through.




http://www.sfi4.com/12392488/FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment