Sunday 13 October 2013

“This prayer I like, because it is....

“This prayer I like, because it is......

A poor farmer was returning from the market on his cart driven by oxen. It was getting late, and he was passing through a forest when suddenly one of the wheels came off. After an hour trying to fix it, he realized that he would not be getting home in time for his evening prayer. He spread a rough blanket on the ground and looked for his prayer book in his bag.

“Oh no! It’s not there. Where did I put it?” His anxiety quickly reached panic proportions as he his frantically searched his ox cart. “I must have left it at home. Oh God, what am I to do? You know very well that my poor brain has never been able to commit a single line of prayer to memory.”

He fell to his knees, wringing his hands. “Oh Lord, I am so sorry. I have made a terrible blunder today. I did not foresee that I could have been delayed so long. In the future, I will always take my prayer book with me.”

He paused and took a deep breath. “OK, this is what I will do, my Lord. I will say five times, and very slowly, the letters of the alphabet. You know all the prayers. Please arrange the letters together in a way that pleases You.”

God told his angels, “This prayer I like, because it is coming from a simple heart.”
Say it as it is. Keep it simple!

Stay in contact with your upline!!! The key to success is not to give up. The most common reasons for giving up will be feeling overwhelmed by all the information, confusion because it is new to you, and frustration if you are not getting results. Your upline has already been through this and can help you to easily solve all three of these issues - and they ARE easy to solve!!! If you don't contact your upline you may not solve these on your own and a great opportunity will pass you by.

It's easy when your customers can get brand-name products

like these for up to 99% off retail!

Garmin GPS
XBox 360
Camera






No comments:

Post a Comment